AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

Partagez

+ tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
AuteurMessage
Invité

Invité

one more night

+ tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) Empty
MessageSujet: + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) EmptyLun 10 Juin - 16:17

GEMMA HANAEH BERKLEY

une citation au choix.

Etant né le date de naissance, plus spécifiquement dans la chatoyante ville de lieu de naissance, je suis de ce fait âgé(e) de âge ans. Ainsi, comme vous pouvez aisément le deviner, mon signe astrologique est réponse. Je suis de nationalité réponse même si l'ont peut me trouver de sombres origines réponse. Si vous ne l'aviez pas encore remarqué je suis un(e) sexe. J'imagine que cela ne doit guère vous étonner. Mes proches trouvent que j'ai une vague ressemblance avec célébrité, c'est amusant n'est-ce pas ? La plupart du temps l'on me qualifie de caractère, caractère, caractère, caractère, caractère, caractère. Ce qui me correspond d'ailleurs étonnamment bien. Depuis temps je suis célibataire/en couple/amoureux. A ce propos, je suis définitivement orientation sexuel et je l’assume/assume pas. Puisque nous sommes au stade de se faire des confidences, je suis occupation/metier et je dois avouer que cela me conviens parfaitement pour le moment. Ma devise c'est définitivement: groupe.

VOTRE SECRET ◮ Une description de votre secret en dix lignes minimum. (si votre personnage n'a pas de secret, écrivez ses sentiments faces au mensonge ou/et sa réaction s'il découvrait qu'une personne aimée lui dissimule des informations.)

✎ anecdote amusante, tic ou manie, quelque chose qu'il aime ou déteste/ note une petite chose à savoir sur ton personnage ✎ note une petite chose à savoir. ✎ note une petite chose à savoir. ✎ note une petite chose à savoir. ✎ note une petite chose à savoir. ✎ note une petite chose à savoir. ✎ note une petite chose à savoir. ✎ note une petite chose à savoir.

couleur préféré ◮ écrire ici.
film favoris ◮ écrire ici.
saison préféré ◮ écrire ici.
roman favoris ◮ écrire ici.
style musical ◮ écrire ici.

chaud ou froid ◮ écrire ici.
fidélité ou infidélité ◮ écrire ici.
mensonge ou vérité ◮ écrire ici.
ville ou campagne ◮ écrire ici.
Jour ou nuit ◮ écrire ici.

△ behind the computer ~
PRÉNOM OU PSEUDO ◮ dreamontrees. in da place les poulpes + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) 1685985038 . ÂGE ◮ quatorze ans + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) 3937927111 SEXE ◮ comme barbie + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) 192493251 OU AS-TU DÉCOUVERT LE FORUM ? ◮ eeuh ça fait un bon moment que je le stalke + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) 1872114089 . QU'EN PENSES-TU ? ◮ + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) 1330857165 FRÉQUENCE DE CONNECTIONS ◮ 5/7. MOT DE LA FIN ◮ + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) 1093418638

Dernière édition par Gemma H. Berkley le Lun 10 Juin - 16:22, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité

Invité

one more night

+ tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) EmptyLun 10 Juin - 16:18

pluus un + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) 841265288
Invité

Invité

one more night

MessageSujet: Re: + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) EmptyLun 10 Juin - 16:19

KAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN SO BEAUTIFUL **
BIENVENIDO ! + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) 945058907 + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) 1330857165
Invité

Invité

one more night

MessageSujet: Re: + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) EmptyLun 10 Juin - 16:23

lily est so cute omg + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) 3510096238
merci beaucoup + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) 2723036378
Gold, Silver & Bronze
Sarah H-A. Ainsworth

Sarah H-A. Ainsworth

ﮦ ÂGE : Vingt-neuf ans
ﮦ ACTIVITÉ : Gérante de la patisserie familiale
ﮦ CÔTÉ COEUR : Il n'y aura toujours que lui...
ﮦ MENSONGES : 3693
ﮦ DISPONIBILITÉ : Je suis là assez souvent pour être dispo
ﮦ A WINDFALL LANE DEPUIS LE : 30/01/2013
+ tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) Tumblr_ni8r6sSsSz1sbd8oto5_250
Tu ne sais jamais que le dernier baiser sera le dernier, tu penses qu’il y en aura plein d’autres, tu crois que tu as la vie, mais c’est faux.
+ tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) Tumblr_mzb1j3u1G61qattblo3_r3_250
I won't give up on us Even if the skies get rough I'm giving you all my love I'm still looking up.

one more night

MessageSujet: Re: + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) EmptyLun 10 Juin - 16:32

Karen + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) 945058907 + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) 3063782546 + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) 639795459
Bienvenue mademoiselle, bonne chance pour ta fichette + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) 3248139268
Si tu as la moindre question n'hésite surtout pas I love you
Invité

Invité

one more night

MessageSujet: Re: + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) EmptyLun 10 Juin - 17:31

jennifer + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) 2944839123
merci + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) 1330857165
Invité

Invité

one more night

MessageSujet: Re: + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) EmptyLun 10 Juin - 17:34

Welcome to Neverland et bon courage pour ta fiche + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) 4090762560 + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) 945058907
Oui, su tu as la moindre question, n'hésite pas à nous harceler, tu as tous les droits + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) 3063782546
Invité

Invité

one more night

MessageSujet: Re: + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) EmptyLun 10 Juin - 17:49

La jolie Karen + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) 2917887822

Bienvenue sur le fofo + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) 3510096238
Invité

Invité

one more night

MessageSujet: Re: + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) EmptyLun 10 Juin - 18:10

KAREEEEN !!! + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) 945058907
Quel choix d'ava juste WONDERFULL !!
Je suis pressée de voir ce que tu vas en faire mouahhaha !!!
Bonne chance pour ta fiche ma belle ♥️♥️ !!
Invité

Invité

one more night

MessageSujet: Re: + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) EmptyLun 10 Juin - 19:01

+ tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) 632761382 Bienvenue, officiellement !
Invité

Invité

one more night

MessageSujet: Re: + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) EmptyLun 10 Juin - 20:04

Bienvenue + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) 639795459
Kareeeeeeeeen. + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) 4090762560
Invité

Invité

one more night

MessageSujet: Re: + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) EmptyMar 11 Juin - 6:36

bienvenue à toi (:
Invité

Invité

one more night

MessageSujet: Re: + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) EmptySam 15 Juin - 15:32

l'avatar canon que tu viens de nous sortir avec le titre de ta fiche. + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) 4088188550 + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) 945058907 tu commence fort. + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) 1872114089 bienvenue sur le forum et bon courage pour la rédaction de ta fiche. n'hésite pas à contacter le staff au besoin, on est là pour ça. (surtout moi. + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) 2723036378Arrow)
Invité

Invité

one more night

MessageSujet: Re: + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) EmptyLun 17 Juin - 12:31

Ton délais vient de malheureusement expirer + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) 1547219295 Souhaites tu un délais supplémentaire pour faire ta fiche? + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) 3868333741

Contenu sponsorisé

one more night

MessageSujet: Re: + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) + tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb) Empty

+ tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions oh let's go back to the start. (ghb)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1